Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
The WM-NLC Series Water Meter uses multiple jets of water against an impeller to accurately measure water flow totals. The meter can be purchased in ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1 ½”, and 2” NPT connection sizes.
• Being produced in an ISO 9001 certified facility assures quality.
• Product meets AWWA C708 Standards
• NSF 372/NSF 61 (Annex G) Certified (The main cases of all sizes are constructed using C87850 low-lead brass alloy.)
The WM-NLC is an ideal product to use for residential water sub metering (including commercial properties with multiple tenants), residential and municipal garden hose metering (with optional garden hose adapters) and even industrial water metering.
• Corrosion-resistant materials are used in all areas of the meter that come in contact with water.
• The body of the meter and the couplings are made with a low-lead brass alloy C87850.
• The only moving part in contact with the water flow is the impeller. This gives the meter a longer life span and also provides consistently reliable performance.
• There is a removable filter located at the inlet of the meter body that allows for cleaning it without having to open the meter.
• Dial plate design in US Gallons.
Standard Length makes it an effective replacement for Kent C700 and other brand meters.
CHECK TO ADD OPTIONS:
Pulse Output is needed when you need to connect your meter to a pulse reader in order to read data away from where the meter is installed (see KAL-D06 or DR3 for LCD Pulse Read-Out devices). This is perfect for applications where installation location makes it difficult or impossible to read the meter or in the case of multiple properties that need to be read in a common area.
Garden Hose Adapters:
Garden Hose Adapters allow you to connect a 1/2" or 3/4" meter directly to a standard garden hose. Meter must still be face up and we recommend it being placed near the spigot where it will be firmly inline without a lot of movement. While most garden hoses are not considered a potable water source, the garden hose adapters do not meet the new lead free standards.
Check Valve will prevent backflow through the meter. Check valve meets lead free requirements.