Finally an affordable way to remotely monitor your water use with no monthly or annual fee! Our Remote Water Meter Reading System has been upgraded to be able to utilize an Ethernet connection to share your water use data online. The receiver has a standard RJ45 Ethernet port and a standard Ethernet patch cable for the connection is included with the system. Simply plug the NoWire unit into an open port on the back of your existing router or modem at the property you’re monitoring and it will automatically connect. You are able to set up a specific IP address (static IP), but this is not required.
Smaller properties had previously found the system was a bit expensive for monitoring less than 4 meters. Now, a complete system including 1 water meter with pulse output (1/2” plastic version) directly connected to the NoWire receiver which is connected via Ethernet can be as low as $774.00! It still seems costly? Consider the cost of undetected leaks, massive pipe bursts, indifferent renters, etc. and you’ll understand its value.
Larger properties up to 32 units can take advantage of this new feature as well, however they’ll need the wireless transmitters for each meter to get the information from the meter to the receiver.
Features & Benefits
- 4 Wired or up to 32 wireless meter pulse inputs
- Compatible with most pulse meters (water, gas, electric, etc)
- Customizable meter names easily entered on site (ex: Apt. 1, 102 Main St, etc)
- Able to convert to other measurement units (ex. Gallon meter to cubic ft data and the reverse)
- No software required! Onboard buttons and passcode protected menus make it 100% customizable
- Backlit 2” X 16” LCD display
- NEMA4X Outdoor Rating for Receiver
- Wall transformer power supply included