The FLOMEC® QSE Mag Series is a dependable highly accurate electromagnetic flowmeter designed for flow and usage monitoring in commercial applications, such as wastewater that is dumped into a city sewer system.
The Noryl™ housing and flow tube offer a lightweight, easy-to-install Mag Meter that is resistant to heat and compatible with many water-based liquid solutions.
When installing to metal pipe, it is recommended to use flexible expansion joints on one or both ends to eliminate any stresses that might be incurred from misaligned rigid metal piping.
The QSE Mag Meter monitors flow rate and total flow in a wide variety of applications including: HVAC, Turf/Irrigation, and other water reclamation applications.
- Low investment and operating costs
- ± 0.5% Accuracy of Reading (from 0.25 fps to 15 fps [0.08 to 4.6 m/s])
- Wide turndown ratio of 60:1
- Non-intrusive, no moving parts to wear out, low maintenance and repair cost, tolerates high flows without damage
- The slightly modified bore permits unobstructed flow, minimizes flow disturbances and straight pipe requirements
- Seven line sizes (½” to 4”) ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1-½”, 2”, 3", and 4”
- Housing ported with “Thermal Well Supports” for sensors (Energy Management)
- Compatible with FLOMEC Q9 Electronics Display or FLOMEC QSI I/O Board