This Reader and Programmer combination has a number of uses when paired with the Elster T210 digital pulse reader. It can program each digital reader to match the totals on existing water meters for consistency. In addition, you can use it to scan the digital readers to collect data. The data can be identified by Serial Number of the meter that's being monitored. This data can then be downloaded to a PC via USB into a CSV file format for easy interpretation and billing purposes. The data that will be included in the CSV document includes: The operation performed (either read or program), meter or device type, reading value, date and time of reading, device status, and ScanCounter's enabled features. This makes it easy and convenient for property owners with multiple tenants.
The PSR140 is compatible with all Elster AMCO encoded water meters and ScanCounter products.
• InVISION encoded meters
• ScanCoder encoded meters
• ScanCounter I and II
- Software and USB Cable is Included
- Battery Operated: 2 replaceable AA alkaline cells (typical life 10,000 meter reads)
- Display: 3 lines each of 16 characters
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C) Storage temperature -13°F to 158°F (-25°C to 158°C)
- CE and FCC approved
- Water Resistant Keyboard
- Holds 1000 readings
- Stops unauthorized use by password protecting the programming ability