Would you like the convenience to read your water meter from another location other than where the meter is installed? This is the perfect product for your application. Works with any water meter that has a dry contact pulse output switch. Simply run the wiring from the meter to where you want to read it (distance depends on application and interference factors on site) and it’s a simple wiring to complete. This is perfect for landlords who don’t want to enter tenant apartment space to read meter, when meters are installed in inconvenient locations like crawl spaces, and many more. The unit measures 2 ½” x 4 ½” x 1 ½” and has an 8-digit LCD display. (Dual models for one hot and one cold meter available upon request).
- California certified
- Battery can be replaced in the field
- Protection from tampering
- For use with water meters with dry contact pulse output
- Programmable for various pulse counts
- Programmable for various units
- 2-year limited warranty
- Weather Resistant (to maintain water protection, seal cable holes after installation)
NOTE: For most applications, the dry contact pulse 2 wire switch should be connected to the 1st and 3rd ports (signal and ground). Meter not included. This is for the display only.