* This meter is an effective replacement for the Bermad automatic metering valve that was discontinued as of Jan. 1, 2015.
The WMV Series Automatic Shut-Off Water Metering Valves, is exceptional for use in small-scale automatic irrigation and refilling of small tanks. It automatically delivers a preset amount of water, after which it shuts itself off. This original design saves water by actually metering flow rather than timing it. This durable meter is made of glass reinforced nylon (Polyamide 6 GF-30 is the specific composition).
Features & Benefits:
- No electricity required
- Measures in Gallons
- Simple design with high quality materials
- Minimal maintenance
- Accuracy and dependability
- Easy Installation and Operation
- Metered water delivery during irrigation cycle unaffected by pressure fluctuations
- Must be installed horizontally
|Connection Size||Flow Rate (GPM)||Min Pressure||Max Pressure||Max Temp||Dial Capacity||Dial Graduations|
|1/2" NPT||0.35||6.61||7.25 PSI||145 PSI||140° F||250||5|
|1/2" NPT||0.35||6.61||7.25 PSI||145 PSI||140° F||500||10|
|3/4" NPT||2.20||22.01||7.25 PSI||116 PSI||140° F||2500||125|
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We fill 275 gallon totes with water. In the past we had to stand by to make sure we didn't overfill the tote. Now we set the value and walk away with confidence we won't have a mess to clean up
Purchased the item 2 weeks ago and is working very good so far. Hopefully, it will last. surprised that there are not more items out there that are like this. Seems like a simple concept.