112 Series Lead Free Brass Check Valves
The 112 Series Lead Free Brass Check Valves will help prevent back flow through your meter which would make the total count go backwards as well. This product meets the new US Federal requirements in "The Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act", and California AB1953. Offered in 1/2" to 2" sizes, the 112 Series has a new, patented design which prevents side loading and has a soft seat for tight shutoff. High quality materials ensure it's durability and resistance to harsh environments. It's Lead Free Brass material make it acceptable for any potable water application.
- High Capacity, 1/2"-2" 400 WOG
- Soft seat for bubble tight shutoff, spring loaded for fast seating action
- Low Cracking pressure 1/2 psi
- Flow pattern to minimize head loss
- Perfect sealing both at high and low pressures.
- Wide Temperature range: +10° to 210°F
- High technology materials which ensure best resistance in any condition
- Patented disc to prevent side loading
- Body: Low Lead Brass
- End Connection: Low Lead Brass
- Obstructor: Low Lead Brass
- Seat: 100002 NBR
- Spring: Stainless Steel
- Female X Female
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good quality, easy to install, fair price
Site gave check valve opening pressure. Needed to know for a low pressure system.
Well designed and constructed check valve. Low pressure drop, soft seated for tight shut-off. A quality product.