The FLS-10 is a weatherproof control box for opening one of (up to) 10 valves with 12VDC 3A power from the included wall plug power supply.
It can be used to:
- directly power 12VDC ball valves with capacitive return
- provide a 12VDC control signal, for ball valves with reversing motor actuators
- directly power 12VDC solenoid valves
- power 12VDC air solenoid valves on spring return pneumatic actuators
- control relays that control power to valves with electric actuators
- control relays that control power to pumps
The most common use for this control box and the main reason that we developed it is to allow a single Batch control system to service multiple tanks, mixers, or vessels. In this application, the batch control system would be placed upstream of the valve manifold or line branching from the main line.