The NextCentury TR4-X Transceiver introduces the next generation of superior wireless performance. Featuring Meter+™ technology, this Transceiver offers broad meter compatibility in a single model. Engineered for long maintenance-free operation, the TR4-X provides hourly-read precision with a 10-year battery life.
Meter+™ Advanced Compatibility
The TR4-X Transceiver utilizes Meter+™ technology, making this single model compatible with virtually all modern encoded and pulse-output utility meters, including water, electric, gas, run-time, and thermal meter models.
- Single model supports a pulse or encoded meter
- Easy configuration, external programmer is not required
- Visual LED indicators to verify meter connections
The TR4-X Transceiver builds on the previous generation’s longest in-class wireless range, and now boasts up to 3x
Utilizing two-way NextCentury RF Connect™ wireless, the TR4-X has intelligent routing capabilities ensuring success in a variety of environments, from spread-out commercial properties to high-density apartment complexes in excess of 4,000 meter points.
The TR4-X is a drop-in replacement for any previous generation NextCentury Transceiver. Wireless network operation is seamlessly compatible with all earlier generation Repeaters and Gateways.
A Superior Platform
Property setup, configuration, and usage data are managed on the NextCentury Cloud Platform. This robust management solution connects you to a wide range of features facilitating property setup and ongoing operation.
Pulse Output Meters
- Passive pulse sensing (including reed switch, solid-state relay, contact relay, open-drain types)
- Active voltage sensing (max. 16 VDC)
- Supports tamper circuit to detect disconnect from meter (optional)
Encoded Output Meters
- Neptune (Including ProRead, ECoder, and ProCoder register models)
- Sensus UI-1203 (Includes most meter models, from Sensus, Hersey, Mueller, Master Meter, Badger, Kamstrup, Elster, Metron-Farnier, and Zenner)
- GWF ECO (Includes all GWF encoder meters)
- Elster/AMCO K-Frame (Includes most meter models, from Elster, AMCO, ABB and Kent)