Monitor and track your water usage from anywhere!
The bluebot smart water meter clamps directly around your water pipe and records water data which is sent to the cloud via Wifi, then accessible using your phone, tablet, or PC.
- Real Time Flow Data with 1 second delay!
- Custom alerting with No Subscription!
- Up to 5 units under one location with no fees - perfect for small sub-metering project!
Measure water usage in DOLLARS!
Instant and historical usage data, custom alerts, device sharing, budgeting & Dollarize™
Easy "No-Tools" Installation and Universal Size
The bluebot can be installed in seconds on all common pipe sizes and type. The meter simply clamps onto the pipe with built-in, spring-loaded clamp.
The same meter fits 3/4" to 2" PVC, Copper, PEX, or galvanized.
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0% to 2.0% of flow reading (application, pipe size and type dependent)
- Repeatability: +/- 0.2%
- Low-Flow Capability: 0.2gpm to 0.5gpm (application, pipe size and type dependent)
- Water, Splash & Dust Resistance - IP67 outdoor use (water resistant)
- Operating temperature from 32° F (0° C) to 122° F (50° C)
- Wi-Fi, 2.4GHz
- Dedicated power: 110VAC, 10’ USB-C power cable (included)
- Input Power 5V, 1A
- iPhone/iPad running iOS 14 or newer and Android
bluebot™ smart home water monitoring
Meet bluebot, the smart water monitor that makes it easy to co...
Step 1 Getting started with the bluebot smart water meter and app
Ready to setup your bluebot smart water meter? This playlist c...
Step 2 Connecting bluebot to your Wi-Fi network
In second step of the bluebot setup process we describe how Co...
Step 3 Installing the bluebot smart water meter and setting up the app
In this third and final step you will learn the best practices...