This system offers a solution for larger commercial properties whose owners/managers need to submeter their tenant’s water usage. The system consists of the following:
- Pulse meters
- Transceivers (repeaters included for every 35 meters to boost signal strength).
Each meter has a pulse output wire connected to a battery operated transceiver. The transceiver sends a wireless signal to the Gateway (needs outlet for power). The Gateway can report 1-24 times per day (this is programmable. The more it reports, the faster your transmitter batteries will deplete) and it provides the information via cloud storage which can be accessed with a username and password on PC, iPhone App, or Android App.
The system utilizes a customer provided WiFi or Ethernet connection to the Gateway, and is meant for indoor applications and currently does not charge any monthly fees.
The above product quotes with ¾” polymer, cold water next century meters. Hot water meters, lead free brass, and gas and electric meters are available as well. Call for customized quote. In addition, purchasing this online limits the number of meters to 100. Larger quantities are available for this system (it’s been tested up to 2000 meters), call for customized quote. Discounts are built in to the product for quantities of meters as well as the cost of 1 Repeater to every 35 meters is built into the cost.
NOTE: Monthly fee if you want tenants to have their own log in access. ($0.25 per meter/month)
If WiFi or Ethernet connection can't be supplied, there is a cellular option (US locations only) that incurs a $30/month charge paid annually on the calendar year (will be pro-rated if service begins mid-year).
- 902-928 MHz band (unlicensed)
- Bi-directional communication (immediate verification during set up)
- Automatic in-field updating
- Mobile App
- No Special Software Necessary on Individual Computers
- Storage lasts 6 months
- Add Users with Various Authority (ie: admin, billing mgr, technicians, etc)
- Customizable Reporting Wizard
- Alert System with Email or Text notification (choose which users receive alerts)
- Ethernet, WiFi, Cellular and Inovonics Compatible (no static IP address required)
- Compatible with all pulse output type meters (water, gas, electric)
- LED Light Indicators
- Multiple Alerts
- o Low Battery
- o Tamper Detection
- o Leak Detection
- o Freeze Detection
- NEW! Customizable Alerts for High Consumption and Low Consumption
- Self-Healing Technologies – Power Reset
- Dimensions: 8.8” X 6.5” X 1.5”
- Temperature Range: -20F to 140F
- Indoor Applications Only (or outdoor enclosure)
- 3 Year Warranty
- 120/240 VAC Wall Transformer included
- Android and iPhone Accessible
- Password Protected
- See All Property Information
- o Network Status
- o Equipment Information
- o Alerts
- o Equipment Location (GPS pins)
- Mounts directly on each meter
- Temperature Range: -4F-140F
- Indoor installation only
- Default Check In Rate is 6 hours (adjustable from 1 time/hour up to 1 time/day)
- 3 year Warranty
- Replaceable CR18505
- NEW NCTR4 transceiver is nearly 3 times as powerful!
- NEW Works with encoded water meters!
- One provided for every 35 meters in a system
- Improves signal strength
- 110V/220 VAC Powered
- ¾” Connection and Includes Couplings
- Vertical or Horizontal Installation
- Includes Pulse Output Wire
- NSF/ANSI Std 61/372 certified
- NTEP Certified
- Sealed Register for Tamper Resistance
- Polymer Meter Body
- Massachusetts Accepted Plumbing Products Listed
- New York Certificate of Approval
- California Approved meters available (call for custom quote)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Mike, Michelle and the whole company has been super responsive and supportive of all my needs as a first time customer in this venue. I highly recommend them to anyone!
This is the second water metering system I purchased through Flows.com and it is so easy to use and saves me so much time. Michelle and Mike are so nice to deal with and helped me order the right system for my application. I highly recommend using them!