The SM Series Economy Actuated Ball Valve are perfect for HVAC and industrial on/off applications. The ball valve is equipped with a direct mount system that allows for the actuator to mount easily. The ball valve is a quarter turn valve that is durable and comes in a nickel plated or lead free brass body. 1/2" to 1 1/4" Full port. 1 1/2" and 2" Standard Port.
Features & Benefits
- No brackets or fasteners required. Easy 1 Clip-pin actuator installation and removal
- Comes pre-wired with a cable lead
- Use of standard screwdriver and wrench to activate manual override for emergency operation
- Fully open and fully closed indicated by two internal limit switches (0° and 90°)
- All valve assemblies tested for quality
- Visual position indicator
- All valve sizes can accommodate the actuator
- Extended service life due to rugged gearbox construction
You May Also Like...
FLS-10 Line Selector Control box