Utilizing the multi-jet principal of measurement, this ¾” NPT meter is made of the highest grade polymer. This allows it to be not only, very light weight and durable but also economical. In addition, it can be installed horizontally or vertically making it very versatile for a number of applications. These meters meet the Federal Drinking Water Act’s lead requirements. They also have the option to be ordered with California approval (choose that option when ordering and the HOT water version must be installed horizontally with the face up to meet CA requirements). The accuracy of this meter is +/- 1.5% and with the ability to measure to the nearest hundredth of a gallon with a simple to read register. An included Leak detector will indicate when there is a very small flow passing through the meter. The meter also comes complete with a pulse output which is set for 1 pulse for every 10 gallons. This is useful when you need to read the measurement data from somewhere other than where the meter is installed.
- Intended for Indoor Use Only
- 4 Year Warranty on Manufacturing Defects
- Sealed Register for Tamper Resistance
- Fittings and Pulse Output (1 pulse/10 gallons) Included
- Flow Range: 2-25 GPM
- Max Flow: 30 GPM
- Min Flow: .50 GPM
- Max Pressure: 150 PSI
- Max Temp Cold: 105 F
- Max Temp Hot: 194 F (must select Hot)
- NSF Certified and NTEP Certified
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5%
- Installation: Vertical or Horizontal
- Register can be rotated for optimal viewing
- Fittings Included: Plastic Fittings for Cold Water, Lead Free Brass for Hot Water
- State Approvals: California, New York, Massachusetts
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Inexpensive, easy-to-read, and great quality meter.
I am very impressed with the Multi-jet Hot and Cold Water Meter 3/4" Economy Series. It is high quality in its appearance, is light, and is easy to install. The display is very easy to read, and can be rotated to facilitate reading.