This 5/8" X 3/4" Direct Read Lead Free Brass Water meter by Neptune is the perfect meter for residential water metering applications. It's certified lead free and can be ordered to measure in Gallons or Cubic Feet. In addition, this meter is pit rated (can be installed in an underground pit). Couplings are included with this meter. This is a direct read meter only. No remote reading capabilities available with this model.
- MADE IN THE USA
- Max Flow Rate: 3/4" - 20 GPM 1"- 50GPM
- Max Operating pressure: 150 PSI
- Max Temp: 120°F (Direct Read Only)
- +/- 1.5% Accuracy within normal flow (95% accurate in Low Flow)
- Nutating Disc
- Sealed Register with Magnetic Drive
- Low Flow Indicator
- Approved for Horizontal or Vertical Flow Positions
- No straight pipe runs needed before or after the meter
- Couplings INCLUDED
- Direct Read Meter Only. No remote reading available with this model.
- Other Neptune meters available. Call for details
SEE PRODUCT VIDEO TAB TO SEE HOW TO ROTATE THE REGISTER
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
this meter is all and more that I expected from it.
The two weeks that the meters have been installed, they seem to be working perfectly.
We have ordered two this year so far from Flows.com. We have been very pleased with the product and the service .
Excellent Quality....Great Price
I worked in the water industry for over 20 years. I changed industries to the distillation of air. When asked to find an inline low cost flow meter only a few names came to mind. I researched the flow meters that were on my short list and the Neptune was the best, hands down. Not only in the specs that were available but I have worked with Neptune meters as I stated for over 20 years and their reliability is outstanding.
super fast delivery
Quick delivery and Great Price