The WM-NLCH Series Lead Free Brass HOT Water Meter uses the multi-jet principle of measurement. Water turns an impeller to measure water flow totals accurately. The meter can be purchased in ¾” NPT connection size at this time. This meter can handle water with a max temp of 194F.
• Produced with quality in an ISO 9001 certified facility.
• Product meets AWWA C708 Standards
• Meets current lead free standards
The WM-NLCH is an ideal product to use for sub metering hot water use. Measurement Units are in US Gallons and it must be installed horizontally with the face up.
• Corrosion-resistant materials are used in all areas of the meter that come in contact with water.
• The body of the meter and the couplings are made with a low-lead brass alloy C87850.
• This meter has a long life span thanks to the design with limited moving parts. The only part contacting the water that has motion is the impeller. This engineering design results in consistently reliable performance.
• If there is minimal particulate in the water it can be filtered by the removable filter at the entrance to the meter body. Cleaning this filter without having to remove the meter from inline is a simple process.
CHECK TO ADD OPTIONS:
Pulse Output is needed when you need to connect your meter to a pulse reader in order to read data away from where the meter is installed (see KAL-D06 or T210 for LCD Pulse Read-Out devices). This is perfect for applications where installation location makes it difficult or impossible to read the meter or in the case of multiple properties that need to be read in a common area. The pulse is set for 1 pulse/1 gallon.