This multi-purpose liquid flow meter uses a turbine mechanism to give accurate flow measurements of water, chemicals, oils, and many other liquids. It’s constructed of durable glass filled Pa66 plastic which makes it economical and chemical resistant. This versatile flow meter has a resettable batch total, flow rate and it also offers a lifetime total! In addition, its ability to be calibrated in the field allows you to make adjustments to fine tune measurement for your specific installation.
Need to measure in something other than gallons?
No problem for the DM-P Series! It can report data in Gallons, Liters, Pints and Quarts. For ease of reading, the display can also be rotated to any of the 4 possible positions (see photos for 2 different display positions).
Flow Rate Ranges:
|Size||Normal Flow Rate Range|
|1/4"||5.22 to 105 GPH (0.087- 1.75 GPM)|
|1/2"||19.2 to 395 GPH (0.32 - 6.583 GPM)|
|3/4"||1 to 22 GPM|
|1"||1.75 t0 35 GPM|
- 1/4", 1/2", 3/4" or 1"
- Male NPT Inlet and Outlet
- +/- 1% Full Scale
- Max Working Pressure 145 PSI
- Flow Rate Ranges (NOTE: WHEN RUNNING AT VERY LOW FLOWS, VERTICAL MOUNT IS RECOMMENDED)
- 1/4" - 5.22 to 105 GPH (0.087- 1.75 GPM)
- 1/2" - 19.2 to 395 GPH (0.32 - 6.583 GPM)
- 3/4" - 1.00 to 22 GPM
- 1" - 1.75 to 35 GPM
- Displays up to 99,999
- Meter comes pre-calibrated for water applications at normal flow rates
- Single Measurement Reset
- Offers Lifetime Total
- Flow Rate
- Can be calibrated in the field
- Multiple Measurement Units
- Replaceable Battery
- Rotatable Display for Ease of Reading
- Max Temp 140°F
- Continuous Screen Display
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Garden Hose Water Measurement (with optional garden hose adapters)
- Fertilizer Trucks
- Plant Process Water
- Tank Filling
- Cement Mixers
- Pond Water Feed Lines
- Chemical Feed Lines
- Enclosure: Pa66 + GF
- Rotor: Pa66 / POM / PPS
- Shaft: stainless steel 316
- Display Square: 3" x 3" (including rubber fins)
- Inlet to outlet: Approx 3.75"
- LCD Screen: 1 3/4" X 1 1/8"