This multipurpose liquid flow meter uses a turbine mechanism to give accurate flow measurements of cold water. It’s constructed of durable plastic which makes it economical and chemical resistant. This versatile flow meter has a resettable batch total, flow rate and it also offers a lifetime total! In addition, its’ ability to be calibrated in the field allows you to make adjustments to fine tune your measurements. Need to measure in something other than gallons? No problem for the DM Series! It can report data in Gallons, Liters, Pints and Quarts. For ease of reading, the display can also be rotated to any of the 4 possible positions (see photos for 2 different display positions).
- 1/4", 1/2", 3/4" or 1" NPT Inlet and Outlet
- +/- 1% Full Scale
- Max Working Pressure 145 PSI
- Flow Rate Ranges
- 1/4" - 1.32-105 GPH (0.022- 1.75 GPM)
- 1/2" - 2.6-395 GPH (0.04333 - 6.583 GPM)
- 3/4" - 0.22 to 22 GPM
- 1" - 0.35 to 35 GPM
- (See manual for more details)
- Single Measurement Reset
- Offers Lifetime Total
- Flow Rate
- Can be calibrated in the field
- Multiple Measurement Units
- Replaceable Battery
- Rotatable Display for Ease of Reading
- Max Temp 140°F
- Continuous Screen Display
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Garden Hose Water Measurement (with optional garden hose adapters)
- Fertilizer Trucks
- Plant Process Water
- Tank Filling
- Cement Mixers
- Pond Water Feed Lines
- Chemical Feed Lines
Enclosure: Pa66 + GF
Rotor: Pa66 / POM / PPS
Shaft: stainless steel 316
- Display Square: 3" x 3" (including rubber fins)
- Inlet to outlet: Approx 3.75"
- LCD Screen: 1 3/4" X 1 1/8"
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Purchased this to determine the water flow coming from my garden faucets to determine which orifice is needed for my sprinkler based upon GPM. Work well. Getting out of the setup screen was the only slightly frustrating part. Would recommend this to anyone looking to buy a water flow meter.
Meter works flawlessly.
Because I am on a faily restricted budget, this was a big purchase for me. I like that it has a totalizer with multiple selectable units. I drip irrigate about an acre of herbs from a well and use the well for domestic consumption. Being able to measure my daily and monthly usage is hugely important.