This 1 1/2" mechanical water meter is ideal for most home water metering applications. It is available with a plastic or lead free brass body and some versions can measure in gallons or cubic feet. In addition, there is a version that can be used for hot water metering applications.
Lead Free Eco Brass - Click photo to go to the WM-NLC Series Lead Free Water Meter page.
- Meets new Federal regulations for Safe Drinking Water Act
- NSF 61 Certified
- Durable and economical meter
Plastic - Click photo to go to the WM-PC Series Plastic Water Meter page.
- NSF 61 Certified Lead Free
- Typically lower priced than comparable meters
- Durable and accurate
- BPA Free
- For applications with constant direct sunlight or severe outdoor temperature fluctuations brass meters are recommended.
Lead Free Brass - HOT water - Click photo to go to the WM-H Series No Lead Residential HOT Water Meter page.
- Durable and Meets Lead Free Requirements
- Can be installed horizontally or inclined vertically (register always facing upwards - 45 degree max incline)
Digital Display - Click photo to go to the KAL-D06 LCD Remote Digital Display
For use with water meters that have a pulse output only. These counters are totalizing counters that are panel mounted. It will display eight .354", digits of the totals. In addition, it is powered by a non-replaceable, lithium battery that has an expected life of 10 years at 68°. No other batteries are required. The front reset button can be diabled if desired.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I needed this meter soon and they shipped it out faster then it takes the time to read this poorly written message awesome service